Supporting the Chester Charter School for the Arts

Donations to The Chester Fund for Education & the Arts support the Chester Charter School for the Arts. We are an entirely not-for-profit entity. The continued success of our program depends upon the leadership and dedication of donors, volunteers, faculty, staff, and friends of CCSA.

Double your impact with employer Matching Gift programs

Want to amplify your gift?

Matching Gift programs can double or triple the value of your donation.

To take advantage of your employer’s matching gift program, just enter the company name on our online donation form and we’ll handle the rest! Please note that the Matching Gifts section appears after you have entered your payment information.

Demonstration of the online giving form showing the Matching Gifts section
Demonstration of the online giving form showing the Matching Gifts section

If you’re unsure about giving in this way and would like to discuss other options, contact Amy Komarnicki at akomarnicki@thechesterfund.org

Pennsylvania Tax Credits

Businesses participating in the EITC program receive a state tax credit of up to 90% on the amount they donate to The Chester Fund. The remaining 10% can be deducted on your federal tax return.

The Chester Fund for Education & the Arts supports Chester Charter Scholars Academy (CCSA), an arts-integrated, academically rigorous, non-profit public charter school in the Chester Upland School District.
EIN/Tax ID: 20-3297449

Chester Charter Scholars Academy seal logo Chester Charter Scholars Academy prepares children to employ their intellectual and creative powers to enrich their community.

Stay In Touch!